Reseller Application Guidelines
- The reseller must be a bona-fide IT reseller or systems integrator.
- The company, or it’s director’s, owners or principals must not currently be in liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, and must not have declared bankruptcy at any time in the past.
- The business must be solvent.
- The Reseller must have a genuine focus in networking and IT technologies.
- Seventy percent (70%) of the Reseller's business must comprise of selling IT products and/or services to end-users in Australia or New Zealand.
- Reseller applicants may need to verify their customer base with a selection of names if requested by Veritech Corporation.
- To qualify a Reseller must be able to pay for goods in at least one of the following methods:
- Direct Debit
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)
- Telegraphic Funds Transfer
General Terms and Conditions
- Freight is payable by the Reseller on all orders.
- A restocking fee is payable on all returns that are deemed as “no fault returns”.
- “Cash Account” Status Resellers must remit payment before products are shipped.
- “Credit Account” Status Resellers must remit payment in full within 30 days of shipment of products.
- All sales are subject to our Terms and Conditions document.
- Once a Reseller has actively traded with Veritech Corporation for three consecutive months, the Reseller may apply for Credit Account status.
- Maintenance of Credit Account status will require meeting a regular monthly purchase amount.
- Credit Account status is dependent upon correct completion of the Application Form, as well as satisfactory credit checks and guarantee confirmations.
- Credit Account status can be revoked at any time due to lack of trade or outstanding debt.
Reseller Application Procedures
- Use the Reseller Application form at our website (www.veritechcorp.com.au/ResellerApplication). If you do not have Internet access, please call our Head Office who can supply a form.
- Veritech Corporation Pty Limited will review your application, conduct some standard checks, and advise you within 4 days if your application was successful. '
- A Reseller Cash Account will be setup in conjunction with receipt of your first order.
Reseller Cash Accounts will be kept on file for two months, and then closed if no further activity occurs.