Endian has recently made changes to the Endian Service Licence Agreement (SLA) to bring it in line with current market conditions. The SLA is the yearly subscription associated with all Endian products that provides product updates, upgrades and technical support.
Primarily, the changes help to better define the different roles of Primary, Certified and Authorised Partners and how each contributes to the support process.
Key highlights of the policy include:
- Distributors and Partners receive support directly from Endian while end users receive assistance through one of our worldwide partners.
- Different levels of access and committed response time are provided by the Endian Support Centre and/or Endian’s partners according to the level of maintenance selected.
- Standard Maintenance is suited for organisations requiring a basic support service for small to medium networks with non-critical requirements.
- Advanced Maintenance is designed for companies that require a high priority level of support. This package includes quick reaction support service that guarantees the lowest downtime impact on your network in case of problems or hardware failure.
- Premium Maintenance is designed for organisations with mission-critical networks requiring a customised level of support. In addition to the services offered with the advanced maintenance package, it features direct access to the Endian Support Centre with highest priority. Additional and customised services may be also arranged.
- Endian Maintenance (SLA) does not replace any contract that the end user may stipulate with their reference Partner. This contract may include additional services offered on Endian products, such as first installation support, on site assistance, help in feature configuration, as well as other services not related to the Endian product.
We believe that the update to our SLA will make the policy easier for users to understand so they can make the right choice for the maintenance needs. It is also much clearer regarding the roles and responsibilities of each of our service partners, which means you know exactly where to go for assistance.
The full SLA Policy can be viewed here. If you have any questions regarding these changes of the SLA in general, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 6964 5377 or use the Contact Form on our website.