Today, 2012-09-18, we are releasing a set of updates for version 2.5 on Endian Network.
The following list of changes may also be forwarded to whom it might concern.
== UPDATES ==
- UTM-197: Update Sophos virus signatures to latest version 4.80
== BUGFIXES ==
- CORE-190: Re-enable Fusion MPT ScsiHost drivers for SAS disk controllers.
- UTM-244: Ntop does now monitor only enabled network interfaces.
- UTM-233: Check new datestamp file on malwaredomains servers in order that downloads will again only be made when data changed.
* Endian Client
- UTM-246: Wait for the end of other running instances in order to prevent failing upgrades which end with the error message "Upgrade process is already running. Please retry later!"
- UTM-230: Fix unable to connect when user account has configured that orange or blue network is pushed.
Your Endian Team