As of 28 September 2011, Endian are releasing a set of updates for version 2.4 (excluding 2.4 for arm mini) on Endian Network.
The following list of changes are for general publication.
== FEATURES ==
- Add openTSA trusted timestamping.
- #4032: Extended support expiration time from one to four days in order to give support team more time for fixing problems.
- Add dynaccess service of www.dynaccess.de
== BUGFIXES ==
- #4135: Fix logrotation of keepalived log file due to wrong path in configuration.
- #3972: Notify and update list of packages to be updated when there appear some.
* Endian Client
- #3010: Stop logging to /twisted.log, but log to correct logfile, which then will rotated correctly.
* VPN CLient
- #3842: Make openvpn gw2gw client reconnect also on authentication failed.
Your Endian Team
|< Prev||Next >|